Your visionary dreams will steer the development of tomorrow’s cyber security technologies. As an Account Manager you will implement the sales strategy within his/her account(s) by developing new business, ensuring revenue and profitability, and account management, while maintaining highest customer satisfaction.
As an Account Manager – Sales, you will:
- Maintain consistent sales performance and ensure all agreed objectives are met.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of annual sales plans to ensure pipeline, bookings and revenues are on track with quarterly targets, and where deficient initiate and support GAP Closure plans.
- Identify new sales opportunities and target markets, and make initial customer contact.
- Understand customer needs and formulate collaborative proposal with solutions, justifications and expected results.
- Ensure high post sales satisfaction that enables repeat business with customers.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
Your personal dream could be the world’s reality
At DarkMatter we believe that “impossible is only the beginning.” That’s why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cybersecurity around the world. As a member of our growing team, you’ll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we’ll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what’s next in the field. When the only constant in technology is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Science or Business Administration
- Proven account management skills and experience in handling large government / corporate accounts;
- Minimum 7 – 12 years of Sales experience with leading IT System Integrators in the region.
- Technical competence and understanding on security, software, hardware, networks, etc.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, and a skilled negotiator; Ability to handle stressful situations, pressures and deadline.
- Proven ability to engage with and align senior executives, CISO etc.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals including stakeholders from internal audit, compliance and business units.
- A desire to innovate in the UAE
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we’re innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow’s threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world’s most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we’re looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this “sea” change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we’re turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you’ll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you’ll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you’ll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won’t have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You’ll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.